City Heritage Walking Tour Option 1
Learn about Brisbane’s many ‘City Firsts’. This tour involves visiting some of the most famous sights of Brisbane while listening to unusual tales, stories and curiosities.
Discover the city’s heritage journey as a birthplace of new ideas, innovations, and intriguing events. This fun tour features over 100 facts and unique tales of Brisbane’s buildings, history, transport, technology, religion, science, music, food, education, sports, industry, culture, literature and politics.
- This is a great introductory tour to Brisbane and to Brisbane’s Time Traveller!
- 2 hours duration
- Meet in King George Square outside Brisbane City Hall
- All tour bookings will have a maximum of 8
- Brisbane Firsts Tour online booking price is $80 per person, based on a minimum of 2 people per booking. Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Tour Times: 10am – 12pm; 2pm – 4pm
- Brisbane Firsts Private Tour online booking price is $500, based on a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 8 people per exclusive booking. Available 7 days a week. Times are negotiable.